RSS

Behind on posts? YAH

Haha, I had to start it with that. Days go like a blur and it doesn't help that Japan is one day ahead of the states! I think after Harajuku we hit Ueno zoo with enormous lines to see the pandas! They were new and we had come on the second day of the viewing. Unfortunately it was just too long to wait and see them. We had a lovely time and we went out the back exit, near the shrine ( or temple). There was a tiny street of vendors that extended over water. They had various foods, traditional Korean, Chinese, and Japanese. I bought Dango. J had a taste from mine. She thought it was meat when I first bought it and didn't want it. But I explained it was heated rice cake with a sauce on it. In which after a taste, she started really mauwing it down :) Must of been good! Tastey!!

I wanted to buy everything there!! So tastey, but my funds are readily draining!
We also went to Fuji-Q. Expensive venture but very fun. I loved the haunted hospital because it was really scary!! We took the highway bus and used the Fuji-q pack. It's an 1hr and 40mins ride. You can see Mt. Fuji majestically in the distance. It's really lovely! We went to Evagelion world first. Then the Haunted Hospital, Gundam Crisis game, Carosel, Ferris Wheel, and a few side games. :) I'll post more pictures soon!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment