RSS

Comments issues?

So I noticed there were issues with commenting, a few people said. I fixed it with this simple template. I like how pretty the last layout was, but it wasn't worth not getting any feedback or knowing anyone got anything out of what I posted. So I parred it down and this one appears to be working as far as comments.. I'll be changing it up. But I'll make sure comments work. Please let me know if anything else ends up not working.. :) Thanks!

Appears to be up and running. Plus I added a few of my own touches, the cherry blossoms added were photoed on my trip and the pig mosquito repellent holder was from Toco :) BUTOH ( PIG) teehee

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Paul said...

Ahh! Good to see you got to go back to Japan, even with the troubles over there it seems you still had a great time ^^. Reading your blog makes me want to go back, again!

Post a Comment