RSS

Epic fail at planning!

( Note Poster to left is from their official site: Takarazuka Revue English )Well I happen to find out that I am quite bad at planning. I planned myself into a big hole when it comes to activities happening in Tokyo! Good gracious! You may ask why I decided to write about this. Well I decided to go to the Takarazuka Revue. So I began to research on it. Well there are shows just before I get there and after I leave. Nothing in the middle. Truly I am weeping at my bad luck. Also I missed the Cherry blossoms and some festivals that involve archery on horseback and floats.  Next time I will look into things a little more specifically..

But! Don't worry.. Does this mean I'm disappointed before I get there? Nah! I imagine it'll still be crazy cool, since I've never been there. I will shop till I drop and I have a lot of regular/ non-festive activities to enjoy :) I just curse my luck to miss things like Takarazuka Revue! In case you wondered and didn't want to click or look things up. It's musical plays put on by all female casts with gorgeous costumes and incredible stories!! It sound rather elegant.

3 more days and I will be officially one month away from my trip!! 
Also I really need to get out of my procrastination mode and really plan my trip some what, maybe solidfy some days for things like Ueno zoo and Ghibli museum and flea market/kimono hunting. Yes, I'm determined to get a Kimono/Yukata used. I also thought about getting my photo taken in Kimono dress up, but I don't know. I think I might just buy one so I can dress up any time!

I'm Considering whether I should actively look for an activity partner for when I get there.. I think I will most likely meet people there.. but who knows..

Till next time! I'll keep you updated!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Paul said...

Thank you for your comment regarding my post about my Grandfather. He is at home now and is glad he can be around his family. I got to see him on sunday which was great (although hard at the same time) as it may be the last time. I told him I'd see him when I get back from Japan, but honestly, I don't know whether he'll make it... I hope so.

Post a Comment