RSS

Hurray!! It's planned!

More Takarazuka Planning!

Thanks to some kind fans of Takarazuka Revue at Takarazuka Revue Yahoo Groups, I am finally settled. I'm going to try to get either Standing seat ( Tachimi) or B-seki ( B seats). Mostly like I'm going for the Tachimi seats, because I hear they are rather pretty good :) I'd also rather stand than my leggies get squished. I also got some opera glasses on ebay. I know I should of just rented them, but I plan on using them again one day as well! Just so you know rental is 500Yen with 5000Yen deposit. Anyways the opinion is out on whether they are neccessary or not. I got a pair anyway for cheap, because who knows right?

So after obsessing about Takarazuka.. I think I'm rounding out what I want to do while I'm there. I'm still wondering how much it would cost to get my photo taken as a Takarazuka Star!! Still looking it up. I haven't seen much on that.. I actually read it in a comic called " Japan Ai"by Aimee Major. Now that I think about it! I'm going to check out her sources or something. She does awesome cosplay. I wish I was so motivated!! Anyways back to real life. Soooo close to Japan trip OMGOMG!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment