RSS

Tentative Itenerary / Exploration of Blog templates

Not sure how long local travel will take me, so I kept things very very general. May fit more in, Not sure.  This is not set in stone. I want to see the aquarium and possibly the other zoo. Also trying to keep areas group together to save travel money.
Trip: April

Day1: Flying at 7am
Day2: Land in Japan And go to my hostel New Koyo - Explore local area ( Ameya Arcade? )
Day3: Ghibli Museum & Shinjuku if there is time
Day4: Takarazuka Revue show ( Gotta wait in line in AM) & Possibly Ginza/Akasaka
Day5: Ueno Zoo?
Day6: Takarazuka again possibly and cafe
Day7: Harajuku + Flea market + Meiji-jingu ( check out Cosplay Zuku and stuff!)
Day8: Akihabara exploration
Day9: Sensoji and more local exploration
Day10: Leave early, check out Narita, get to airport in time for my flight


Blog Template!
So what do you think of my new blog template? I used one that existed and adjusted it to make it personal. I made the chicken, the mini-me complete with glasses!, and change the color scheme. Previously it was pink with different art. I also added my title:)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment