RSS

There is a star on the horizon!! Hurray!

So I said I wouldn't be able to go see Takarazuka?? I am totally wrong! Haha. Anyways, using Japan-guide.com, I actually got another response with with a lot of crazy side venues for Takarazuka.. I might have to do the train and go out of Tokyo to go see the shows, but it opens up possibilities. Right at this very moment as I'm typing this, I'm scoping out the lawsons online! The shows are on weird days, sometimes Monday, sunday or saturdays. Some are in oddball places that I'm trying to figure out if it's reasonable for me to go. The tickets look discounted from 8000 yen to 7000 yen. for s seats ( close to the stage seats). I think I could use it to get my tickets...
One show is in Omiya Sonic City Hall? It looks like from Train planner Jorudan, it will take around 30-47 mins and cost around 540 yen ( unless I take express, which has 2500yen surcharge to get there in 25mins). I'm going to study it more, for what I can go see and what seats I might want..
Btw it says 'My pick up' in English, that's really for another service if you plan to do shows a lot or something. Doesn't really have to do with seats for the show I am looking at.
If you are interested for a taste of what I was talking about to see if you want to go, here's a youtube video of one of the current shows. Kinda like a trailer for a movie! Click on the pic  to go to youtube to see it <3
I will write more as I learn of it and if you would like a lawson Takarazuka guide to buying tickets, let me know. I'm going to see if one exists or just do one myself:) Gotta go now!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment