RSS

Day 2

Can it be the second day already? I feel like this trip will go fast! Today we went to Akihabara Electric town... Is Tokyo a ghost town? You tell me!!

We only have two nights at Toco Heritage Hostel! I will be so sad to go. We were comfy in our huge quilts, though Jess found the mats and floor to be quite hard! I forgot that I had floor training sometimes :) I heartily suggest Toco! The three friends who started it last year, really making welcoming. I suggest the 300Yen breakfast! She makes it right in the little kitchen and it's very mild! The walls are paper so you can hear people kind of clear. Jess brought a pair of earplugs and I sleep like a rock, so we made out fine! But if you are light sleeper, bring earplugs for sure. It's not to be missed, especially if you can't afford a ryokan, I think this is next to the best thing. It is a 100 yr old house or something and we had futons to sleep on. 
Left to Right: Aoi, Mama, Ishi

Sorry if this is fragmented, I feel pretty spacey today! I think it's overload of my senses! Should I just place some pictures up?? I think so!

Cute toys !

Eva lockers!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment