RSS

Phhhhewww

It's getting more difficult to waylay my family and friends about this. Most of the sensational news is getting through to them and most won't listen to me. I've been reading several articles and reports over the past few days since the Earthquake happened. Also I've been reading people's first hand accounts of going to Tokyo and finding that it's not torn into pieces and radiated, but trying to get back to normal. A few less lights for conservation and slightly reduced schedules ie, instead of the train coming every 4-5 mins, they are coming every 9-10 mins... That's still fast here, compared to the buses! Also the Metro is running as normal, without reduced schedules. As of now I would still like to go, but I'm getting annoyed by people who don't actually inform themselves and now are trying to yell at me about it. Sorry, I actually take the time to research what's going on, so in order to convince me, general panic is just not going to make it happen. I'm make a more solid decision next week.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment