RSS

ONE DAY TILL LIFT OFF!


Today is only one day away from lift off! Tomorrow at about 4am I will be on a plane, groggy and weird!!
There was a small 6.5 earthquake yesterday in the Sendai area and also a Tsunami warning. Fortunately it was small and the Tsunami warning was over as quick as it began. It appeared there wasn't too much more damage and none of it affected Tokyo. So pretty soon I'll be on my way reporting from Tokyo or simply enjoying myself too much to make any kind of proper postings. Heh:) This time I will be seeing different things like Fuji-q land, maybe some marimos, a mountain nearby!! I only regret that the aquarium and zoo will be closed. Also that I will not get to see beauty and the beast Takarazuka style.. ^^ BUT WE"LL BE IN JAPAN!!  WOOHOO!!  Again I shall be doing it on a budget heh.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment