RSS

Gorgeous books In Japan

Unfortunately I don't have oodles of pictures of this, but I have to say their book stores are pretty quality. They wrap your books ( even small paperbacks) in craft type paper with their logo for free if you wish it. It's like having fries or no fries with your meal :) I loved it. It stays on very well the way they fold it on your book. I did notice a lot of Japanese also buy cloth covers and use them quite regularly on their books to keep them nice. Doesn't matter if it's a natty little paperback, it gets royal treatment. I loved that! And the book wrappers were fast. When I go again, I hope I can use Jess as shield to camcorder them doing it haha :) Here's a picture of one of the awesome books I saw. I bought an artbook at that store.. it was just too awesome.. I kinda wished I could get this one too!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment