RSS

Ah, Can we go again!?

I'm here in Japan with my Best Friend Nicole! :)
So getting here was very iffy. When I went to transfer they left me at the wrong gate and I ran across to the otherside of LAX to get to my plane. They were calling my name over the intercom and I was running breathlessly, barreling through humans till I reached the terminal. Oh I wish I could of taken a picture or video when I was running! You would of died!
The airlines put us in different seats without consent!  We found out about 3 days before the trip and the site wouldn't really change anything! I was stuck in an aisle seat and N was in economy plus! So I was really sad, but then I had the gaul to ask for a different seat that was a window seat. The ticket guy aggreed! He said since I worked so hard to get there ( was hunched over and dying on the desk, gasping out last wishes), that he would change my seat. I was seated one row up from N and in a window seat. Really fabulous!
Then we were well on our way and attached to the hip! We dragged our bodies to the hotel in Ikebukuro! I ended up going out and getting us something to drink, like water and tea. I was feeling horribly naseaus, maybe from the food or maybe air sickness, since the turbulence was a bit bad.
We slept very early and woke early!
More later! Oh yah we took Nex + Suica! It is a good deal. I dont' know why I never took it before.. Weird.

Anyways pictures on their way and such! :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment