RSS

Catchup! Ketchup? Catchup!

Okay I still gotta get pictures onto my computer and do some posts, etc. Haven't had the time since all my timed/scheduled activities have been the last few days. Also been coming home by 10pm, so I've been drained with my little dogs woofin. Usually to the point that as soon as I sit down, I've fallen asleep a bit. I have to dredge myself up to take a shower.
Also I had a big scare at Ghibli, I dropped my camera down the circular steps between the roof and other floor, in the rain! I thought I would be camera-less for the rest of the trip! Lucky for me, sony builds a hardy little camera! Or I haven't found what broke. So far, it looks like it is still working and seems only to suffer a dent on the bottom right corner. Ugly dent, but so glad Camera works. Knock on wood.
Well time for another day. See what I had written down for a plan for today.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment