RSS

I'm here! Japan!

I have a heck of a long post coming. I decided not to put it up quite yet cause, honestly I am pooped and ready to rest. I have to wake at 6am so I can get myself roused, dressed, and at the station without getting hopelessly lost in a circle. Plus even if it's more expensive I was going to try the metro.. Who knows.. Anyways, no real pictures yet and I bought my ghibli tickets at the lawson's Combini. And a peach yogurt drink ( i seriously had no idea) which is my first drink in Japan this time. LOL!

Well I'll post later. Gonna hunt up some tissues and call it a night. I'm here!! Oh and  I had some revelations about traveling alone as well. :) Oh and I think walking is really going to be hiking here.. It's tough going! Oh yah I got squished into a train. I was pressed against an older lady who was face into a glass window. I felt bad for her, but she continued talking to her traveling companion some how. People entered zen like state.. LOL.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment