RSS

These dogs are barkin!

Yes you heard that right! That saying means that my feet are totally tired.. so is my back, eyes, arms, legs, and yah every part of my body including my hair. I could barely drag myself back to the hotel. Today I went to Takarazuka ( beautiful ). I will have to tell you about  my experience soon. Right now I am just jelly. A limp piece of seaweed. I just barely took a shower and feel like a human being again. I had almost decided to skip it, because all I could do was doze on the floor and not move. Anyways! I have to say Japan has enough stairs. I think we had this many where I came from, we'd never have to worry about 'going to the gym.' Japan is mega stairmaster!! Anyways I'm just getting silly cause I'm exhausted. I have another long day tomorrow!! Then maybe the day after that, I'll take a kind of relaxing day.. for catchin up on posts.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment