RSS

Re: Just a thought!

Exhausted! And no closer to being ready. Seriously I'm very sleep deprived so if my post lack sense that's why. I couldn't sleep due to a low hum of constant excitement. And I'm really tired so it's not such a good combo honestly. Anyways I was going to pack today, but I still didn't. I slept late, washed my laundry ( finally a good thing ), and stupidly scoured the thrift stores for a cute purse to put my stuff in... Okay that sounds insane right? Well I wanted a little purse that was kind of like a minature version of the messanger bag, but only wanted to pay like a dollar or two. It was an unsuccessful venture. But I missed the Goodwill store.. so it's eatting me up to think my bag could be waiting for me at that thrift store. Yes I can obsess over the silliest things. I tend to get like that, where I get into something and take off running with it. Unfortunately I'm not so good in sustaining and finishing things. Like spring cleaning this year, is a draggy thing for sure. I have concluded my home is like the ocean, every time you build a nice sand castle, the tide deposits more sand and strange sea creatures leaving things messier than before.
Tomorrow is it! I better pack! Here I go!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment