RSS

Have Rain? Make Rainbows!

After the rain.. There will be a rainbow, so they say.. I think it could be true. Had some troubles of late that took me by surprise. But things keep looking up as time goes on. Small worries assault the back of my brain with what ifs and I think about my family being okay.. But new friends and old friends increasingly make everything look a little sunnier, a little brighter each day. I won't go into the details of my problems, I don't want to dreg them up or invite them back into my life just when everything looks better. So here's a picture by Shannon Pifko from Canada, to let you feel what I feel today. I feel lucky every day that I'm alive and I always have since I was a child. Also I had a dream about my long departed dog. He was old, well alive and well lived in my dream. I felt like he was still watching me when I woke up. I didn't wake up to sadness, but a good feeling. It's funny because this happened the day after the really bad day.I love my dog so much, I hope he is living happily in dog heaven. I have to believe there is one for him...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment