RSS

EXCITEMENT

For the last few days, on the surface I’ve been kind of calm and partially organized.. but in reality I was up at 7:30AM ( VERY ODD for me!!) and bustling about. You might think that I was packing and repacking for my trip, it’s only few days away at this point.. Instead.. no. I am doing random things like laundry, cleaning, paying bills, washing dishes, etc. Am I insane or what. I realized when I was ferreting my vacuum bags up that OMG I NEED TO PACK! Or get to some semblance of packing!! Tomorrow, I’m starting laundry for items that need to go in the bag and yah, the actual packing. At this point I’m frantic with the thought of packing! Also the fact that I’m GOING TO JAPAN!! Eeeee!


I know my excitement appeared to wane, but it was mainly because I was all cautious after getting e-stalked that turned into real life stalk! Creepy! Mainly I just don’t want my family and any kiddos to get hurt because I made someone lose it online. ( No I didn’t share my info, just my name was available and that was enough… Yes I called the police and reported… No, I didn’t curse at anyone or try to insult anyone…) Perception is a dangerous thing! Anyways it made me slightly paranoid now, which cut down my blathering a little bit. As you can see it’s making a resurgence due to sheer excitement!

I know I said this before, but really I love the feeling of before a trip! I hope I get to visit Japan again one of these days. I know I haven’t gone yet but I feel like I’ll definitely like it anyways. If you ask.. why? Well I don’t really have an answer for you. Everyone asks me why I’m going. Before I did want t go to visit my aunt and uncle there, but they are vacationing! So I’m just going for myself now.. And I really couldn’t give you some kind of concrete or logical reasoning. Also I realize I’m not really an otaku. I don’t read a fraction of the manga ( though I think I’d read more regularly if they had a manga lending library or I made more money ) and I’m not up on anime very much at all. I do like it, but like any movie or show, I have to be interested in the subject/story. And I tend not to be able to hang around for 200 episodes or anything. So I’m going to be a tourist, to kick the dirt off my heels and trade it for the soft moist air of Japan. To not be able to effectively communicate or read signs. To the excitement of travel, a new culture, a different pace of life… and maybe a little bit of magic in the air. Shinto has always excited me and thinking about the cute Tanuki that could be tricking a person at any given moment with their special mythical magic. Anyways that all still equals, no real answer to that question. Why do you want to go? Or why did you want to go the first time around? Unfortunately I think no one reads my blog.. so it’s rhetorical at this point. But I welcome your comments of why you want to visit Japan ( btw it’s okay to be otaku, as long as you have realistic expectations? ).

Anyways, I will consider this question in the days to come. But I guess you could say I have a deep wanderlust, a need to travel. And Japan was calling me!


Also DUST CLOUD GO AWAY FROM UK AND EUROPE!! I wanna meet an online buddy for Karaoke!! So she needs to be able to fly!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment